Today is the day!! Today is the day I debut the new and improved The F Bombs blog to the world!! Wow, let me take a moment for a second…
Ok, I’m good now! Thanks for that! Anyway, as I mentioned in my one year Blogiversary post, many amazing things have happened because I started blogging; new friends, wonderful opportunities, and most importantly, my new job that I love so I decided The F Bombs needed a fresh, new, and professional looking face lift. You guys, I don’t know if you know this but The F Bombs logo was created on Word took me about 10 minuets…Yep, it was time for a new look!
I met Lindsay Humes of White Oak Creative at where else, a blogger event, and I just knew she was my gal to re-do The F Bombs. After an hour or so meeting with Linds to let her know the things I was looking for in a new site, we embarked on the re-branding journey!
Little did I know I would be the most indecisive person on this planet during the whole process!! I usually make decisions VERY fast (you should see me make decisions on our wedding. I’m a get ‘er done kind of gal) so when it came to picking out a logo, I thought the process would be a piece of cake. Boy was I wrong! I could not decide for the life of me what I wanted and I would like to take this moment to publicly thank Lindsay for putting up with me. What I did know was that I wanted this logo to last a LONG time, if not forever, and I appreciate Lindsay working with me until we got it just right! Seriously, Linds, thank you so much!! The logo (and the entire site) are PERFECT!!
What Lindsay had me do was pin a number of pictures on Pinterest and then she took inspiration from those pictures. I of course was pinning a TON of gold glitter and blush pictures (yep, those are our wedding colors too!) and what Lindsay came up with just from my pictures, still amazes me!! It’s the perfect combination of fun (the glitter bomb!!) and professionalism and I really couldn’t ask for anything more perfect.
So what’s new on The F Bombs besides the amazingly glitterly logo!?
- New Shop My Picks section. This is a collection of all my latest obsessions that you can, you guessed it, SHOP!
- New Shop The Feed at the very bottom of the website. This is where you can shop my Instagram pictures even if you don’t have Instagram! How cool is that!?
- New set up for the Fashion, Face, Fare, Fun pages with the addition of a Videos page.
- FINALLY I have a section after the post of other posts you might want to read called “Other Fabulous Reads”. (I had been missing that on the old F Bombs and I cannot tell you how excited I am to finally have this feature! It’s the little things folks!)
- About section with a new drop down (content coming soon!!) for Press, Collaborations, Policies, and Advertise
- And really, just a new clean, polished, and more professional look!
Again, I want to thank the very patient and brilliant Lindsay Humes (check out her own blog!) of White Oak Creative for not only re-creating The F Bombs into something I could only dream of but for dealing with me while I made decisions. Ladies with blogs, if you are in need of a new look, Lindsay is your gal. She is incredible, brilliant, and ummm did you see the new F Bombs?! Need I say more?!
Needless to say, I am so very honored and grateful for where The F Bombs has come in just over a year and I again, cannot thank you readers enough for your love and support!
I welcome you to take a look around at the new site and let me know what you think!