Happy National Donut Day everyone!! If that doesn’t make it a happy Friday I don’t know what will!! Well, The F Bombs Friday Finds is back on track after the special Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale dedicated post so sit back, relax, and do a little browsing! Happy Friday!!
- You all know ChicWish is one of my favorite places and lately their dress game has been on point. But today, I wanted to share with you something other than a dress and go with another summer staple, the romper. I love the floral design and how lightweight it is and humm I might just see this on the beach in St. Lucia for our honeymoon!
- Old Navy always has some awesome deals and this chiffon maxi dress is another summer staple. Did I mention it’s on sale for only $30?! OH and you can use the code SUPER for 25% off your entire order too!
- J.Crew always seems to have some great sales and right now if you use the code SHOPNOW and you can get 30% off your order. I have been on the search for some super cute comfy sandals and I think these leather neon ones are perfect!
- I love a good funky ring and I love a good Bauble Bar sale so this $18 hex ring is fantastic addition to any outfit this season.
- As a history lover this video showing 100 years of fashion was one of my favorites this week. I know we’ve all seen pictures of each decade but it’s so cool to see them all in one place!
- Like I said in the beginning of this post, it’s National Donut Day and these donut inspired buys are pretty awesome! Shoot! Now I want a donut!! :P
- For some reason I always forget how awesome The Every Girl is (I shouldn’t because I have blogger buds who write for them and the founder is from Chicago!) but do not worry folks, I’m back in love!! My favorite read of the week was these 11 Date Night Staples for under $80 and I now feel I need to purchase it all. Thanks Every Girl!! hehe
- As you read this Mac is either on a plane or in Nashville for his bachelor party so when I came across this article on what you should download before your next flight, I knew I just had to share it. PLUS, it’s summer vacation time so be prepared for some in flight fun!!
- Do you remember your old AIM name? I haven’t though about my two (VLYBAL004 and Vogue0716) in YEARS so this was a super fun #TBT. What were your AIM names?!
- And last but not least, you can’t have a round up of what was all over the Internet this week without sharing the introduction of Caitlyn Jenner. I have to say, she looks fabulous and I’m so happy that she found her happiness. I think the lesson here is no matter how old you are, you can always find the happiness that makes you whole.