It’s Friday AND The F Bombs Friday Finds is back – let’s drink!! But in all seriousness, I’m so happy Friday Finds is back and again, thank you all for being so patient while I get back into the swing of things! I love you all so much!! So, what’s been happening on the interwebs lately? Check it out and have an amazing weekend!!
- Of course I have to start off The F Bombs Friday Finds with a GiGi New York pick! Their new fall collection is out and I would love it all but I’m totally obsessing over this bone colored Gates Satchel – it’s perfect for fall and winter!
- October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and I wanted to share this amazing collection from Stella & Dot. Anything you buy from this collection will go to benefit breast cancer awareness research so really, do you need anymore reason to buy from this beautiful collection?! This bracelet is my favorite!
- Everything from Old Navy is 40% off to help you get ready for fall! I’m obsessed with overalls this season so these are my favorites!
- ChicWish always has great deals going on and I’m totally crushing over this beautiful floral dress that just happens to be under $100!! HELLO!!
- The big news of the week has been The Pope visiting the United States and you guys, he’s amazing! He really practices what he preaches and I love that he’s not big and flashy like the Popes before him. I LOVE that he’s traveling around in a simple black Fiat and he’s totally ok with pulling over on the side of the road to bless the sick. Three cheers for this awesome Pope!
- So this isn’t HUGE national news but I did want to share the video Mac and I made for our rehearsal dinner. We put together baby pictures of us, our first Facebook interaction (it’s HILARIOUS!), and a few videos to make one big video to thank our family and friends for being such a blessing in our lives and relationship.
- As you all know, I majored in musical theater and one of my FAVORITE musicals of all time is Oklahoma! I’m so excited to hear that for the 60th anniversary they are going to do re-release it in theaters AND it will be fully restored with bonus features!! Here’s hoping Mac will go with me! :P
- If you are in the Midwest, I wanted to share Wantable’s 3rd Birthday Party with you! If you can make it, it’s going to be a great time so come on down, have a few drinks with me, and have a grand ole time!! Ps…I’ll be walking in the fashion show!!
- This list!! YES!! It’s the Top 37 Things You Will Regret When You’re Old and oh my gosh I have to get my butt moving!! Live life folks because that is the most important!!