It’s no secret I LOVE a good drink (hello I grew up in Wisconsin for goodness sake) so now that I’m pregnant I’m in the search for the perfect mocktail. This gal need to feel like she’s actually drinking so thanks to Barritt’s, I found the PERFECT drink for the upcoming Valentine’s Day and St. Patrick’s Day holidays!! Get ready for…Mocktail Sangria!!
Ok so I love anything with berries so this Sangria Berry Mocktail is perfection and even better yet, it took me 5 min to make! The ginger beer gave it that alcohol-like tang and well, it’s sangria, need I say more?!
Here’s what you need:
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 cups pomegranate juice (YUM!)
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 3 cups frozen fruit (I went with frozen mixed berries from Target)
- 1 orange cut into slices
- 2 cups of Barritt’s Diet Ginger Beer
Now ready for the easiest directions?!
- Sir orange juice with pomegranate and lime juices in a large pitcher
- Stir in frozen fruit and orange slices (I let mine sit for awhile so it tasted super yummy)
- Top with Barritt’s Diet Ginger Beer and ice
See? The easiest ever! I’m seriously so happy I found a drink that I actually like AND tastes like the real thing! Wait, scratch that, it’s better than the real thing because you don’t get a hangover!!
But seriously, the Barritt’s Ginger Beer is amazing and if I WERE drinking I would be using this to make the crap out of Moscow Mules! Mac and I keep our bar stocked with this stuff because it’s the perfect mixer and it tastes amazing so for your next party, you need to stock up on Barritt’s!! Also, side note, the packing is colorful and really is adorable on your bar (because we all want an Instagram worthy bar!)
Thank you Barritt’s! All thoughts and opinions are my own.