Well guys, I’m still pregnant. No but seriously, we are 12 days from our due date and I’m so ready!! (Ok, would I like our house to be a little bit more in order, sure! But all in all we are ready!) So in the days leading up to my due date, I plan on postings a ton of blog posts so stay tuned!
First post of the week are these adorable boyfriend jeans from Ingrid and Isabel and I’m seriously obsessed! These jeans are my new “go-to” maternity pants and I feel so stylish when I wear them but I totally understand some folks get freaked out by boyfriend jeans, so how to do wear them?
So how do you wear boyfriend jeans while pregnant? Here are my “rules” but really, it’s fashion, you don’t have to follow the “rules” just do what makes you comfortable!
1. Boyfriend jeans are baggy. Compliment the baggy bottom with a more fitted top.
2. Pair the jeans with a structured jacket for more layers
3. Roll up the bottoms of the jeans
4. Any shoe will do but my favorites to pair with boyfriend jeans are booties, strappy sandals, a classic pump, or sneakers
5. If you wear an oversize shirt, tuck in the front! Otherwise your whole outfit will look too baggy. Tucking in the shirt keeps the outfit more structured.
6. When in doubt, pair with a simple white t-shirt and you are good to go!
7. And when pregnant, embrace the bump!! Show it off!!
So really folks, don’t get scared of the boyfriend jeans – have fun! You pregnant ladies, don’t shy away from these pants because they are baggy, love them because they are baggy and comfy!! Have fun with all the different ways you can wear these pants and as always, have fun!!
PS…our nursery reveal coming tomorrow!